AirXpress 2 Fire
The MSA AirXpress 2 Fire is a simplistic, reliable and economical SCBA that meets the EN 137, Type II requirements for the fire service market and a variety of related applications. The AirXpress 2 Fire is rugged and reliable with customizable configurations depending on your needs. This Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus boasts a new, modern design and the easy-to-maintain construction provides low cost of ownership.
The new AX demand valve provides an adjustable flow rate and an optional manual bypass function. Zippers on shoulder harnesses allow for switching of pressure gauge and demand valve from one side to another. All the added features of the AirXpress 2 Fire are ideal for extreme working conditions (heavy breathing environments) and increased overall user safety.
- Rugged and reliable – EN 137 approval
- Simplicity – ease of use and maintenance (no electronics)
- Ergonomic backplate design
- AX demand valve provides increased flow rate and better maintained pressure
- State-of-the-art pressure reducer requires only minimal maintenance
- Warning whistle provides a higher level of safety
- Harness zippers for easy switching of pressure gauge and demand valve
- Chest strap prevents any slipping of shoulder harness
- Demand valve with Plug & Breathe connection for automatic activation at fist breath and automatic switch-off upon disconnection
- Pressure gauge with rubber cap for shock and impact protection
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
EN 137:2006, Type II