TransAire® 5 and TransAire® 10 Escape Respirator
These self-contained devices help personnel escape dangerous and deadly atmospheres, including those with high concentrations of toxic gases or vapors or oxygen deficiency. Low profile, lightweight, and easy to carry, these escape respirators feature one-control operation for a swift exit.
- Provides emergency air in toxic or oxygen-deficient conditions
- 5- and 10-minute standard-flow air supply
- Compact and lightweight for easy egress from tight spaces
- Fog-reducing hoods in urethane or Teflon easily fit over eyeglasses and facial hair
- Rugged, high-density polyethylene carrying case available
- Washable nylon cloth carrier can be worn on the waist, neck or shoulder
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
TransAire 5:Certified to NIOSH Subpart H, 42 CFR, Part 84Certified to TC-13F-445 for 5-minute rated serviceTransAire 10:Certified to NIOSH Subpart H, 42 CFR, Part 84Certified to TC-13F-446 for 10-minute rated service.