PremAire® Cadet Supplied Air Respirator
Get air on demand with this high-performance, Type C, supplied-air respirator. Mask-mounted regulator responds quickly to changing breathing requirements. Maintains a slight positive pressure to prevent contaminants from invading the face piece. Ideal for chemical and petrochemical processing, municipal utilities, and asbestos and lead paint abatement, as well as non-IDLH environments such as pharmaceutical applications and hazardous materials clean up. Available as a basic supplied air device or as a combination air-line/air-purifying respirator.
- Supplies on-demand respiratory protection
- Provides longer-duration air supply when used with a compressor
- Maintains a slight positive pressure of air during both inhalation and exhalation to prevent contaminant seeping
- Well-suited for chemical, petrochemical, utility and industrial applications
- For use only in non-IDLH environments
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- USA Approvals