V-Gard® Visors PC for General Purpose
MSA polycarbonate visors reliably protect against impact, chemical splash and UltraViolet radiation. They are the perfect solution for general and basic applications and can be worn with helmet-mounted ear muffs.
- Designed for use with V-Gard Frames and V-Gard Headgear
- For many visor versions the sides are contoured towards face for a closer fit and improved resistance to impact and splash hazards
- Can be worn with helmet-mounted ear muffs
- Superior UV protection
- 2 thickness versions depending on your needs and budget
- Available with Antifog/Antiscratch coatings
- Special versions, called nitrometers, are designed to work withV-Gard Retractable or Standard Chin Protectors
- Visors with green tint help alleviate eye strain and fatigue by reducing excessive glare, especially in outdoor working conditions. Not for use where a Shade Infrared (IR) visor is required.
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
Visors 10154949 & 10154950 = 2C-1,2 1B 389 KN