SMC Sentry IT 32 Channel Controller
The SMC Sentry IT Controller is a powerful network-enabled hazardous gas detection system that operates up to 32 detectors and interfaces with devices over Modbus RTU, 4-20 mA, Sentry PSG Bus, and conventional dry contact. The embedded web application enables users to view important data remotely and provides connectivity into the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
- GlobalCal™ - non-intrusively calibrate all connected sensors at the same time
- SenseSafe™ - consistently monitor connected Sentry IT gas detection sensor performance for safety and maximum lifetime
- Touch-Panel Computer - easily operate and configure intelligent data
- Backup Battery - provides the desired stand-by power in the event of a power outage
- Network Compatible with Modbus RTU, 4-20mA, and other sensor communications - easily install in a variety of field applications and obtain critical safety information wherever needed
- Protocol Compatibility - seamlessly interface with external control systems using multiple supervisory protocols such as BACnet, Modbus TCP, LonWorks, and more
- USB Flash Drive - quickly configure and upgrade new software
- SMC Sentry Compatibility - interconnect with all SMC IT products, legacy Sentry products, and third party sensors and devices
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.