SMC 3200/3300 UV/IR Wet Bench Flame Detectors
The SMC 3200/3300 Series Flame Detectors utilize proven, stable UV/IR technology to continuously monitor for flames in wet bench and commercial applications. Due to its compact size, it is also used for installation in certain production equipment. The detectors can detect gasoline (heptane), polypropylene, isopropyl alcohol, MEK, hydrogen and silane fuel sources.
- Self-Test Models - incorporates internal self-test for UV and IR sensors and associated circuitry for efficiency
- Enhanced Models - incorporates internal self-test and a RS-485 computer interface for downloading real time spectral data and pre-fire spectral data
- Sealed Polypropylene Housing - protects the technology from a wide variety of hazardous acids and solvents
- Self-diagnostics - ensures the device is working properly by performing tests of the detector operation
- Adaptability - easily connect to most standard fire extinguishing and wet bench systems
- State-of-the-Art Microprocessor - recognizes different types of flame signatures and rejects common false alarm sources
- Relay Output - utilizes relay outputs for alarm and trouble, not requiring any special controllers or wiring/junction boxes for ease-of-use
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.