Quality, comfort, and value come together in the Workman line of products. Workman Full Body Harnesses feature lightweight components and durable webbing.
For corrosive environments, the Workman® Stainless Steel Full Body Harness comes equipped with stainless steel hardware. Stainless steel components are resistant to harsh environments so they maintain durability when used in corrosive environments.
Workman® Full Body Harness
- Optimum quality at an economical price
- Yellow polyester webbing for increased visibility
- Color-contrasting thigh and torso straps simplify donning
- Choice of Qwik-Fit™ or Bayonet leg straps for easy adjustment
- Web retainer collars to keep excess webbing neat
- Workman Construction Harness comes with integral lumbar support pad for work positioning and comfort.
- Workman Stainless Steel Harness component hardware is made of stainless steel and will increase the product life cycle when working in corrosive environments.
Workman® Arc Flash Full Body Harness
- Durable, nylon material won’t melt or drip in the event of an arc flash
- Y-shaped D-locator pad keeps torso straps off of the user’s neck to prevent chafing
- Comes in both a vest-type & crossover style option allowing user preference
- Velcro lanyard keepers for lanyard stowage when not in use
- Arc Flash symbol for easy identification
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
Meets applicable OSHA requirements
ANSI Z359.1 / ANSI Z359.11 / ASTM F887