Web Straps and Slings
MSA offers several web straps and slings for use in a variety of applications.
- Anchorage Chocker Sling provides a durable point for lanyards or lifelines
- Suretyman Anchorage Sling is sewn into an endless loop that can be hitched to an anchorage point using various configurations
- Thermatek Anchorage Connector Strap is heat and burn resistant and couples a single personal fall arrest system to an anchorage
- Anchorage Connector Strap provides a temporary means of connecting to an anchor point
- Boom Belt is used to prevent catapult accidents
- Double D-ring Anchorage Connector Strap is used as a removable anchor strap for connection to an anchorage point
- PointGuard Concrete Anchorage Connector Strap couples a single personal fall arrest system to an anchorage
- PointGuard Residential Anchorage Connector Strap provides a secure point of attachment for residential construction applications
- Check availability in your country
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- ANSI Z359.18-2017
- European Approvals
- EC-Type Certificate Workman Anchorage Sling
- EC-Type Certificate Polyester Anchorage Sling
- EC-Type Certificate Nylon Anchorage Sling
- EC-Type Certificate Thermatek
- EC- Declaration of Conformity PointGuard
- EC- Declaration of Conformity Polyester Anchorage Sling
- EC- Declaration of Conformity Nylon Anchorage Sling
- Customs Union: Certified to Technical Regulations TP TC 019/2011