Anchorage Connector Components
MSA's Anchorage Connector Components for use in fall arrest and confined space entry applications.
- Removable Concrete Anchors are designed for use as anchorage connectors in concrete applications
- Anchorage Connector Extension features a 3,600 lb rated snaphook on one end and a 3" O-ring on the other
- Bolt D-ring with Hole Anchorage Connector is a permanent anchor connector designed for coupling a single fall arrest system to an anchorage such as beams or girders
- Chain Anchorage Connector is a temporary component for use near sharp edges or in high heat
- D-Plate Anchorage Connector provides a permanent anchorage point
- Large Hook with Strap is a temporary, overhead anchorage connector
- ManSafe Freestanding Constant Force Post is tested and approved for use on concrete, single ply membrane, asphalt sanded, asphalt stone-chipped, and steel roof profiles
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.