V-Gard® Headgear General Purpose and Elevated Temperature - Extended Crown
V-Gard Headgear, in combination with wide range of V-Gard Visors, offers a comprehensive face protection system that can be used when a helmet is not needed. Available in General Purpose and Elevated Temperature Versions (Extended Crown, tested to withstand heat up to 400°F/204°C).
- Self-retaining, easy-to-grip visor adjustment knobs – no more lost parts!
- Seven-point crown adjustment to fit most head sizes and shapes
- Replacable, sweat-wicking, cushioned headband helps keep workers dry and cool
- Sweat-wicking ratchet cover keeps nape comfortable
- For use ONLY with wide range V-Gard Visors; not for use where head protection is required
- All non-metal construction
- Elevated Temperature only - Extended Nylon browguard in gray for additional coverage in high temperatures; tested to withstand temperatures up to 400°F/204°C
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2010; EN 166; CSA Z94.3; and AS/NZS 1337.1:2010
EN 166 EN166 389 BT / EN1731-F
3: Protection against droplets and splashes of liquids
8: Resistance to short circuit electric arc
9: Non adherence of molten metals and resistance to penetration of hot solids
BT: High Speed particle resistance 120 m/s at extreme of temperatures (-5°C [-23°F] and +55°C [131°F)
- USA Approvals
- Canadian Approvals
- European Union