SMC 2350/2360 Telecom Gas Monitors
The SMC 2350/2360 Telecom Gas Monitors both continuously monitor for the presence of Carbon Monoxide (CO), but the Model 2360 also monitors for combustible gases. These hazardous gases are monitored in confined spaces in telecom sites, such as utility enclosures, to reduce the hazard of gas explosion and to maintain personnel safety.
- Solid State Semiconductor Technology:
- detects low points-per-million (ppm) levels of hazardous gas
- maintains the life cycle of the product for long periods
- easy maintenance
- Operate on -48 VDC power, typically used in telecom applications
- 68 dB audible alarm along with visual indication