Cairns® 660C Metro™ Composite Fire Helmet
Tough enough for structural or proximity firefighting, light enough for technical rescue and small enough for EMS and confined space applications. The MSA Cairns 660C Metro Composite Fire Helmet is available with the popular retractable Defender Visor, which can be easily raised or lowered with a gloved hand.
- Offered in seven paint colors: black, yellow, red, white, orange, blue and green
- Impact cap provides superior impact and thermal protection
- Patented shell release allows escape from snag hazards while still offering impact cap coverage for head
- Non-corroding, through-color fiberglass composite shell resists cracking and chipping
- Rugged, high-temperature (TPR) edge trim will not melt or drip
- Soft black Nomex chinstrap features one-hand quick-release buckle and postman slide for quick removal and adjustment
- Nomex or PBI/Kevlar earlap for increased neck/ear coverage and protection
- 3-position rear ratchet height adjust for a secure and comfortable fit
- SCBA interface front headband adjustment matches the fit of any SCBA mask
- Removable flannel or leather cushion liners
- Replacement warranty (see information under the "Product Literature" tab)
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.