MSA’s Workman Rescuer provides fast, easy and intuitive fall protection with integral bi-directional retrieval capability. Not only does the Workman Rescuer arrest the fall, its retrieval capability allows the fallen worker to ascend or descend to a safe location. This durable, economical addition to the Workman Series of products offers fast installation and setup, ideal for applications where time and ease of use are a priority. The Workman Rescuer is also a stand-alone retractable device, as the carrying handle may be used as an anchorage attachment.
Workman Rescuer, 50 ft, galv, ANSI
- User capacity up to 400 lbs. (140 kg according to EN approval) for personnel
- Galvanized or stainless steel 3/16" (5 mm) wire rope
- Integral mounting bracket
- Color-coded switch for retrieval mechanism activation
- Ergonomic, stainless steel carrying handle can also be used as anchorage connection point
- Built-in shock absorber
- Robust aluminum housing with thermoplastic bumpers
- Self-locking swivel snaphook with load indicator
- Stow-able, foldable crank handle
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- USA Approvals
- ANSI Z359.1-2007
- Canadian Approvals
- CSA Z259.2.2-98(R2009) 2016-01-18_CofC1064727
- European Approvals
- EN 360:2012, EN 1496:2006
- MSA Workman Rescuer EN certificate