The multi-incident Cairns® 360S Structural fire helmet is of the lightest modern-style helmets available in the MSA Cairns line, making it perfect for confined space and EMS work alike.
- High-temperature foam cap increases thermal and impact protection
- Non-corroding, high-temperature glass-filled faceshield/goggle hardware
- Rugged, high-temperature (TPR) edge trim will not melt or drip
- Through-color, Ultem high temperature plastic resists cracking and chipping
- Soft black Nomex chinstrap features one-hand quick-release buckle and postman slide for quick removal and adjustment
- Nomex or PBI/Kevlar earlap for increased neck/ear coverage and protection
- Three-position rear ratchet height adjust for a secure and comfortable fit
- SCBA interface front headband adjustment matches the fit of any SCBA mask
- Removable flannel or leather cushion liners
- Replacement warranty (see information under the "Product Literature" tab)
- Available in seven colors: black, white, red, orange, blue, green and yellow.
Search & Rescue